Add your deal, information or promotional text
Fits 1958 - 7/80 40 series Toyota Land Cruisers
• 12 Urethane Bushings in a box.
• Performance in all temperatures
• Components do not rot or deteriorate from exposue to oils, undercar chemicals or atmostpheric conditions such as smog or ozone.
• Graphite impregnated to alleviate squeaks.
• Manufactured to fit factory leaf springs, shackles, and hangers.
• Made in the USA This bushing fits a 25mm spring eye, and has a center hole diameter of 15mm
NOTE: 12 bushings are included in this kit. That is the number needed for x1 axle. For both axles you will need x24 bushings, x2 kits. *Tech Tip: If your cruiser was built in 1980, check the bushing size before ordering. We have seen later than 7/80 FJ40s with the small sized (early style) bushings, so it's best just to check. Quick and easy way is to look at the leaf spring pin. If your pin has 2 bolts on it, you have the early style small bushings (this listing). If your pin has 1 bolt, you have the later style large bushings (SKU: 517-102).