Fits 1958 - 7/80 40 series Toyota Land Cruisers
• 12 Urethane Bushings in a box.
• Performance in all temperatures
• Components do not rot or deteriorate from exposue to oils, undercar chemicals or atmostpheric conditions such as smog or ozone.
• Graphite impregnated to alleviate squeaks.
• Manufactured to fit factory leaf springs, shackles, and hangers.
• Made in the USA This bushing fits a 25mm spring eye, and has a center hole diameter of 15mm
NOTE: 12 bushings are included in this kit. That is the number needed for x1 axle. For both axles you will need x24 bushings, x2 kits. *Tech Tip: If your cruiser was built in 1980, check the bushing size before ordering. We have seen later than 7/80 FJ40s with the small sized (early style) bushings, so it's best just to check. Quick and easy way is to look at the leaf spring pin. If your pin has 2 bolts on it, you have the early style small bushings (this listing). If your pin has 1 bolt, you have the later style large bushings (SKU: 517-102).
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I expect to receive my order?
We strive to ship orders as quickly as possible but orders can take as long as 4 weeks due to item availability. However, this is an estimated time. Due to a high volume of orders we receive, we cannot expedite the process as this would be unfair to other players and clubs. We process orders in the order as they are placed. Those that place their order early on will most likely receive their order before those that place their order at a later date.