Add your deal, information or promotional text
Fits FJ40, BJ & HJ Series - 1958 - 10/1984
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent 'set' which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
Leaf Count - 6+1
Height Adjustment - 2.5" Lifted
Load Capacity - 330lbs constant - GVWR
Tech Tip: The yellow arrow printed on top of the spring points toward the Military Wrap, which installs at the FIXED point on the frame, not the shackle.