Fits 60/62 Series Land Cruiser 8/1980 - 1/1990
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent 'set' which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
Leaf Count - 8
Height Adjustment - 2.0" Lifted
Load Capacity - Stock/ light load.
Tech Tip: The yellow arrow printed on top of the spring points toward the Military Wrap, which installs at the FIXED point on the frame, not the shackle.
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I expect to receive my order?
We strive to ship orders as quickly as possible but orders can take as long as 4 weeks due to item availability. However, this is an estimated time. Due to a high volume of orders we receive, we cannot expedite the process as this would be unfair to other players and clubs. We process orders in the order as they are placed. Those that place their order early on will most likely receive their order before those that place their order at a later date.