Fits FJ40 / BJ42 - 1/1975 - 10/1984
Old Man Emu suspension systems have always focused on ride quality rather than ride height and this new line of shock absorbers includes some of the latest shock valving technology achieving a whole new level of ride quality. Most dual and monotube shocks typically feature a two-stage valving process, the new OME NitroCharger Sport features a triple-stage valving process rivaled only by a remote canister adjustable shock. We've stacked it into the most durable shock body and adjusted it by load capacity for you. So, rather than offering a single adjustable shock, the OME engineers have done all of the testing and tuning adjustments for you. You get to choose from a selection of shock absorbers for your application based on your load-carrying configuration, guaranteeing an immediate and ideal ride without any costly fine-tuning required post-installation. The monotube style main piston valving improves transition and direction changes while the extra base valving provides more fine-tuning for comfort and control. So, the new OME NitroCharger Sport feels like a monotube without the vulnerability or the high price tag.
Requires bushing kit ARB - Shock Bushing Kit - OMEB11 - 593-218.
The new OME NitroCharger Sport features a triple-stage valving process rivaled only by a remote canister adjustable shock. Stacked into the most durable shock body and adjusted by load capacity for you.
- Engineered for both on road and off road drivability.
- Durability proven under extensive laboratory and real life testing, supported by scientific data logging.
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain.
- The most finely tuned shock absorber on the market, with all valving work carried out in Australia by OME's ride control engineers
- Dramatically improved low and high speed control for increased comfort and control over all road surfaces
- Fully compatible with OME's extensive line of springs, bushings and hardware for a complete integrated suspension system
- Made in Australia
Frequently Asked Questions
When can I expect to receive my order?
We strive to ship orders as quickly as possible but orders can take as long as 4 weeks due to item availability. However, this is an estimated time. Due to a high volume of orders we receive, we cannot expedite the process as this would be unfair to other players and clubs. We process orders in the order as they are placed. Those that place their order early on will most likely receive their order before those that place their order at a later date.